Wednesday, March 25, 2009

on my mark...

hahaha...
my first time releasing or might i say in a shy way, publishing myself to the world (tu pun kalo ada orang yang baca)...
well, i have revealed myself before this thru FS & FB but as we all know it's just for fun and most of them with their own hidden agenda (apa la tu kan)...
i don't know wheter it's fun or what owning a blog but then looking others doing it looks like it is...
i'm just trying out...
you just can talk rubbish or s*** to other people or even an organization which is somehow i found interesting...
for sure it's not good practice and i'll try not to do those things...
i'm not promising anything but i'm not a bad person (ahaha)...
well, it's a start for me in this blogging world...
as the translated japanese newbies saying "sila beri tunjuk ajar"...
hope to "see" all bloggers out there...
i'm a blogger..?
yeehaa...

1 comment:

Mohd Ahmad Ferk said...

talking rubbish?
hahaha!
im blogger?
yeehaa!