Thursday, April 9, 2009

good morning class...

ehem²...
not only malaysia got a new CEO, me myself got a brand new boss...
young, energetic, enthusiast and many more (i really mean many² more)...
well, it's a good thing for me and my colleague (yet to be known)...
coming to a month in charge, a few things had changed from good to better...
one of the new thing is the establishment of "wednesday english class"...
interesting enough for all of us here...
the 1st class held just recently where an article was chosen as a reading material...
it was fun and had some great laugh out of it...
and we even got homework to be done (heheh)...
hopefully it will help to improve my english in any way possible...
working as a frontliner in a service oriented company really need this kind of exercise...
well, that's all, good bye and have a nice day...

all rise...
thank you teacher...
heheh...

3 comments:

Mohd Ahmad Ferk said...

huhu!
i have a new bos!
my bos is young!
young & energetic!
i work hard for my job now.
lately i always sleep at the pantry..
now i could count how many i go to pantry to close my eyes..
from good to better..
im happy now..
now i get a gaji halal!
hahahah!

elva said...

solely...

uhukk....i can't understand sir

frogies said...

jgn lupa wat homework k...
huhu...

p/s jgn buat kat kaunter tau...